How secure is your home or office information? How susceptible to hacking is it? It might be more at risk than you might think, surprisingly. Who do you call if something does go wrong with your technology? Information Technology or IT services are irreplaceable to large businesses.
IT support Florida is what you call when you have trouble with your computer or any other electronics. Businesses just want to use computer, not have to fix them, which is why Miami tech support is really convenient. In fact, most IT support Miami have the ability to remotely access your computer to really get in and diagnose what’s wrong with the systems in hands on way.
Here are a few things to think about when it comes to getting help for your electronics.
1. Receiving spam mail can cost a business on average 20.5 billion dollars annually because of both technical expenses and decreased productivity.
2. 10 percent of internet traffic can be accounted for by global mobile traffic.
3. By 2015 more than 50 percent of all smartphones that are used in businesses will be owned by the employee, not the company.
4. Almost half of the companies allowing BYOD have had a resulting security breach.
5. 90 percent of the 583 US companies that participated in a recent study said that the computers in their organization had been hacked into sometime in the past year.
So, if you are looking for IT support Florida, and especially if it is for your business, think about how secure your company’s information is. Having computer service Miami at your finger tips is very convenient and an awesome resource, but if you’re using it all the time you might want to consider the common denominators. There are many reasons to get Miami computer support, besides computer security, but it always seems to tie back to the same problem every time. More information like this.
Trackback from your site.