Archive for June 24, 2013
Are there pests in your house? Ants crawling the walls, bed bug problems, rodent problems, stink bug problems, termite problems …? Do you need an exterminator in maryland? Here are a few interesting facts you might want to think about when it comes to pests.
1. The definition of pest is an animal or plant that is considered detrimental to humans, including any human concerns such as farming or livestock.
2. Ants lift up to 50 times their own body weight, which is the equivalent of an adult human being able to bench press a full sized sedan.
3. The body of a spider is made up at two parts, the abdomen and the cephalothorax.
4. The blood of warm bodied hosts such as humans is all that bed bugs feed on.
5. Termites have a very specific scent that is identified using a chemical located on their cuticles, and they leave scent trails to guide workers. The scent is produced from a special gland on the chest.
To get rid of your ant problems or whatever other pests are making a meal of your unsuspecting home and possessions, and traps aren’t cutting it, it may be time for the heavy artillery! Good refereneces: www.apmservices.com Continue reading here.
How secure is your home or office information? How susceptible to hacking is it? It might be more at risk than you might think, surprisingly. Who do you call if something does go wrong with your technology? Information Technology or IT services are irreplaceable to large businesses.
IT support Florida is what you call when you have trouble with your computer or any other electronics. Businesses just want to use computer, not have to fix them, which is why Miami tech support is really convenient. In fact, most IT support Miami have the ability to remotely access your computer to really get in and diagnose what’s wrong with the systems in hands on way.
Here are a few things to think about when it comes to getting help for your electronics.
1. Receiving spam mail can cost a business on average 20.5 billion dollars annually because of both technical expenses and decreased productivity.
2. 10 percent of internet traffic can be accounted for by global mobile traffic.
3. By 2015 more than 50 percent of all smartphones that are used in businesses will be owned by the employee, not the company.
4. Almost half of the companies allowing BYOD have had a resulting security breach.
5. 90 percent of the 583 US companies that participated in a recent study said that the computers in their organization had been hacked into sometime in the past year.
So, if you are looking for IT support Florida, and especially if it is for your business, think about how secure your company’s information is. Having computer service Miami at your finger tips is very convenient and an awesome resource, but if you’re using it all the time you might want to consider the common denominators. There are many reasons to get Miami computer support, besides computer security, but it always seems to tie back to the same problem every time. More information like this.