Your new business has really taken off. What started as service that you offered to help high school seniors create strong essays for their college admissions efforts has now turned into a thriving business that includes large group presentations to both students and parents, as well as over the internet consultations to customers across the country. And while you and your partner are very experienced in the writing skills that you are offering to your customers, the technology can be overwhelming. In fact, as you travel from one presentation space to another, the need for bulk USB cables, zipcord fiber optic cables, and power lighting cables is growing. Because you never really know what kinds of technology will be available when you arrive at a sight, you have gotten in the habit of bringing every possible cable and cord that you may need.
In a time when cell phone cables are for sale at every check out counter in grocery stores, large retail centers, and
even at gas stations, it is easy to take for granted that you will always have the connectors, cables, and cords that you need. The reality is, however, that there are specific accessories like bulk USB cables that are not as easy to find. If you rely on technology for your full time job or part time presentations, it is always in your best interest to have everything that you need on hand. Sometimes, the best bet is to have two of everything that you will need.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the most popular accessories and the impact that they have on many jobs and presentation settings:
- As of March 2017, there were 3.74 billion internet users in the world.
- 64% of all Americans in 2017 owned an iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, or iPod product.
- As many as Almost 395 iPhones are sold every minute.
- In order to obtain its highest level of performance, a CAT 6 cable contains four pairs of copper wire and uses all the pairs for signaling.
- USB 3.1 compliant devices are able to transfer data at a rate of 10 Gbps.
- USB 2.0 compliant devices, in comparison, can reach a maximum transmission rate of 480 Mbps.
If you have to give a digital presentation, the last thing you want is to end up at your site without the cords and cables that you need. For this reason, a number of presenters always make sure that they have two of every kind of technological connection that they need, which sometimes requires bulk USB cables.