Liquid Storage Solutions Can Come in a Variety of Forms
When the workers of Detroit, Michigan, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, heard their names mentioned in the President’s speech announcing the departure from the Paris Accord, it is likely that many industrial leaders were already thinking about the implications that these relaxed regulations might have on their jobs, their economty, and their future.
Municipalities, government government agencies, and large industries often have need for custom made storage tanks. For storing liquids of all kinds, these custom made tanks help manage assets, protect future supplies, and safely keep chemicals until they are otherwise disposed of. In a time when many in this country are expecting less rigid Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards, it is important to know that there is an option for tested designs that can be altered to meet your exact specifications. With the possibility of relaxed EPA regulations for storing liquids like oil, steel, and zinc, a company that understands the methodology of storage tank fabrication can always find a way to meet your specific needs.
From the typical above ground field erected tanks for pesticides that are used on farmlands across the country to the large rectangular water tanks that provide daily moisture to locations that cannot be irrigated, a company specializes in the basic methodology of storage tank fabrication is as asset to many industries and agencies.
Consider these facts and figures about the bulk liquid storage industry:
- Fire fighting water storage tanks are purchased by cities and state governmental agencies so that they are ready to fight battles in locations far from a water source.
- 70% of water in the Marcellus Shale gas country in Pennsylvania is recycled, but the remaining wastewater needs to be properly disposed. Pennsylvania, like many other states across the country, has the need for storage tanks while they wait to ship and dispose of wastewater inventory.
- 75% of the U.S. population is served by centralized wastewater collection and treatment systems.
- In America, nearly 16,000 municipal wastewater treatment facilities are in operation.
- Large capacity water tanks are an integral part of many businesses and local municipalities.
- EPA regulations and changes often allow for the need for custom made storage tanks.